The 787 gives you the measurement capabilities of a Fluke reliable Digital Multimeter plus the ability to source, simulate, or measure DC current with 1 microamp resolution and accuracy of 0.05%. Put it all together and you have the ideal tool for troubleshooting and calibrating current loop applications. So if you're tired of always tracking down a calibrator, lugging around two tools and switching back and forth, get the single best solution for doubling your power. The 787 ProcessMeter from Fluke.
A maintenance and calibration tool that will be at home in every instrumentation technician's tool box, the Fluke 787 ProcessMeter combines a DMM and a Loop Calibrator in one rugged, handheld tool, for about what you would expect to pay for a loop calibrator alone. Based on the trusted Fluke 87 DMM, the 787 adds the ability to measure, source, and simulate dc loop current with 0.05% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution. The 787 offers:
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout on mA output.
- 25% Manual Step plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp on mA output.
- Clear LCD with backlight; 4,000 counts (30,000 counts for dc current).
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes.
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes.
- 1000V overload protection on V, ohms, frequency.
- 150V overload protection on mA, backed up by 440 mA 1000V fuse.